Friday, April 12, 2013

Tomato Chicken Alfredo


Are you ready to be amazed?
Can you believe this took about 10 minutes to make from start to finish?

I am horrible at cooking. I am trying to learn to cook better and in the process I am learning to come up with a few dishes of my own that are edible.  Well here is my first dish I came up with all by my lonesome self. I am quite proud of it and my oldest daughter fell in love with it.  This would be a great dish for when you are in a hurry and need to make something quick that also makes quite a bit.

First up here is a look at what we will be making:


Below are the ingredients:


1 box of Linguine Noodles (1lb box/your choice of noodles)
2 jars of Classico Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo sauce (15oz each/or your flavor of choice)
3 packages of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Chunks

STEP ONE
Prepare your noodles as directed on the box. Cook until your desired tenderness.
Drain the water when the noodles are done. Return the noodles to the pan.

STEP TWO
Add your chicken chunks and sauce.


STEP THREE
Warm until the sauce and chicken is warmed throughout the pot.


STEP FOUR
Serve and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't eat chicken.. but the rest of it looks great and yummy

    did you see that recipe that is over at the Farmer's wife's (see the coffee shop punch the pink badge).
    That is a staple at our house, but we don't do the fish the same way she does. I'm going to try her way.. looked so yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I need your badge done in a code so I can put it in the coffee shop the correct way. I want it to update the last five, like your book review does. please,, and thank you..

    ReplyDelete