Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We Have to Start Somewhere

Hello and thank you for stopping by.

Many years ago, I started out with a crafting blog.  I would share my projects and voice my opinion on various crafting supplies and recipes.  Then I started working again.  With work, 3 kids, and no time, I ended up closing that blog.

Years have passed and now I am not working.  While I wish I could be, there just aren't many jobs in our small town.  So I have decided to start crafting and cooking again.  I do have another blog featuring book reviews and a personal blog, but no where to show my crafting side.

So here you will find my crafting projects. (or fails)
My DIY projects. (or fails)
My recipes. (or fails)
Opinions on various crafting purchases. (reviews)

I can't wait to get started and I hope you will stick around for the ride!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here. I will add this to the coffee shop on my blog. I love everything you do. We have added a chat button to our kingdom. Stop by and chat. You can use just about any id or social network you have to chat with us. We're cool like that.. we love everyone.. except trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you do know you have captcha turned on. You also know how much Dutchess and I hate captcha. just sayin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh...will turn that dang captcha off...I hate that too!

      Delete