Thursday, September 29, 2016

Here Kitty, Kitty.....

We currently have 2 cats and 1 dog in our home.  I realized that I hadn't taken any new pictures of them lately mainly because my camera on my phone is really bad.  Filters don't even make the photos look much better.  So I pulled out my new Sony RX100 IV camera and decided to try and figure out how to use it finally.  My daughter took a photography class and used this camera, but I didn't want to have to completely rely on her and having to bother her with a ton of questions regarding how to use it.

With the girls at school, I only had the animals to use and live subjects. It figures that as soon as I pulled out the camera, our dog Lulu decided to play camera shy and hide. So I moved onto the next animal that was lying around being lazy and found our youngest cat Aelita on the back of the couch sunbathing.  This cat never lets me get near her, but I guess she decided to be a ham and let me at least zoom in on her.

I love black and white photos!


Toy Camera filter adds a ring of black around it!

she was starting to get annoyed with me at this point

I can't remember what filter this is but I love her expression!


Olaf-- our older cat-- was being his stubborn self and let me take a total of one picture.
ONE. Darn cat. As soon as he realized I was taking a photo and not giving him a treat, I was determined to be of no use and he ran off.

"what the..?? no paparazzi please!"


For a first try of really trying to figure out the settings, I don't think they turned out too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment